Honorary Title granted by Vaasa Court of Appeal (qualified judge) 1991
M. LL (University of Helsinki, Finland) 1990
Bachelor of Laws 1986 Qualification in Business (Business College Helsinki) 1986
Member of the Finnish Lawyers’ Association 1985
Multifarious experience in business administration, taxation, and in Court is a great and rare combination providing an excellent foundation for legal services.
Anne has got a very practical approach to law and tax related cases – whether business or wealth. She represents Clients before the Courts too.
- Experience in Court and advocacy since 1990
- Tax related experience over 25 years
- Experience in banking 10 vuotta
- Experience in accountancy and auditing
- Experience in European trade marks and the application of the European Convention on Fundamental Rights
- Languages: Finnish and English fluent
- Other languages (written knowledge): Swedish, Spanish, French
Anne has been on many study trips to London with regard to the English laws and taxation.
Anne’s analytical thinking is based on profound knowledge of European legal principles.
”I most enjoy tax cases because then I can use my vast knowledge. I love to combine the substantial tax rules with for example fundamental rights, contractual and corporate law, and advocacy. To promote my Client’s issue is my job. My Client’s victory is my success.”Anne